TRAINING AND CAPACITY DEVELOPMENT
Global21 organizes and carries out training and capacity development activities in all fields related to the environment, business and sustainable development:
- Environmental policy
- Development policy and international cooperation
- Green economy
- Environmental regulations
- Climate change
- Sustainable business
- Urban and industrial environment
- REACH and management of chemicals
- Waste management
- Eco-efficiency and environmental management
Training of the chemical industry sector in "Risk Management"
Training of sectoral associations, companies and ministeries in the "REACH-regulation"
Training in "Alliances for the Environment as Environmental Policy Instruments"